Alexandrine Nightie Eggshell Flannel
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Archive by The Sleep Shirt is a limited edition collection created to commemorate the 10th anniversary of The Sleep Shirt. Founded by Central Saint Martins alumni Alexandra Suhner Isenberg in 2012, the brand launched with a single nightshirt whose design was based on a classic 19th century men’s chemise – the most comfortable and stylish thing she had ever slept in. Classic, timeless and beautiful, the Archive Collection reflects what The Sleep Shirt represents: well-made garments that stand the test of time. Read more about the collection.
The Alexandrine Nightgown takes design elements of a centuries-old sleepwear piece and updates it with contemporary luxury cotton fabrics. Its long sleeves and high neck offer warmth and comfort and details like ruffles and pintucks make it quite special. Slightly off-white and entirely luxurious, this brushed cotton flannel feels as good as it looks.
- Midi length
- A-line silhouette
- Half placket with ruffle detail
- Delicate pintucks at front and back
- Full-length sleeves with ruffled cuff
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% cotton flannel, woven in Portugal
- We describe this fabric as medium light weight, semi-opaque, brushed and soft. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Alexandrine Nightie
- Read more about these special pieces in The Diary, and read our founder's letter about the research and process behind the anniversary collection
- First model is 5'7" and is wearing a size S/M, the second model is 5'9" and wearing a size XXL/3XL.
- Our Plus model has a 48" bust, 41" waist and 51.5" hip.
- A note on split sizing: we have designed these pieces to be comfortable in both sizes. There is no need to size up if you believe the smaller of the two sizes is going to be too small. For example, if you are normally a size medium but are never a size small, the size S/M is designed to fit you. As always, we recommend checking the garment's measurements.
- XXS/XS: bust is 19" (circumference 38"), front length is 43.5" and sleeve length is 23"
- S/M: bust is 21" (circumference is 42"), front length is 45.5" and sleeve length is 23.5"
- L/XL: bust is 23" (circumference is 46"), front length is 47.5" and sleeve length is 24"
- XXL/3XL: bust is 26" (circumference is 52"), front length is 48.5" and sleeve length is 24.5"
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item