Delphine Dress Natural Weighted Linen
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Archive by The Sleep Shirt is a limited edition collection created to commemorate the 10th anniversary of The Sleep Shirt. Founded by Central Saint Martins alumni Alexandra Suhner Isenberg in 2012, the brand launched with a single nightshirt whose design was based on a classic 19th century men’s chemise – the most comfortable and stylish thing she had ever slept in. Classic, timeless and beautiful, the Archive Collection reflects what The Sleep Shirt represents: well-made garments that stand the test of time. Read more about the collection.
The floor-length linen Delphine Dress is our most ambitious piece in our Archive Collection. Inspired by French priests' dresses (Aube de prêtre), this beautiful piece features a mid-weight European linen and 100% GOTS certified organic cotton lace trims. It's the perfect vacation caftan, elegant sleepwear piece or even a special occasion dress, the materials, quality and cut are sure to impress. We sourced a soft, textured linen from Portugal that feels heavy and rich, and matched a soft, natural coloured organic cotton lace from a small family-run lace maker in Germany with stunning results.
- Floor length
- Full length sleeves
- Peasant style neckline with gathers
- Tie front neckline that can be worn open or closed
- Colour matched lace detail on sleeve
- 100% Linen, even in Portugal
- 100% Cotton lace trim, made in Germany
- A soft beige linen that drapes beautifully
- We describe this fabric as medium weight, opaque, and textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your dress and it will last you for years
- Made in Canada with pride
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Delphine Dress
- Read more about these special pieces in The Diary, and read our founder's letter about the research and process behind the anniversary collection
- Model is 5'10" and is wearing the One Size
- This piece has an oversized fit and is larger than our standard One Size nightshirts
- One Size: bust is 30" (circumference 60"), hip is 32" (circumference 64"), front length is 57.5", sleeve length is 15.5"
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item.