Martine Nightshirt Blue Oxford Stripe
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Archive by The Sleep Shirt is a limited edition collection created to commemorate the 10th anniversary of The Sleep Shirt. Founded by Central Saint Martins alumni Alexandra Suhner Isenberg in 2012, the brand launched with a single nightshirt whose design was based on a classic 19th century men’s chemise – the most comfortable and stylish thing she had ever slept in. Classic, timeless and beautiful, the Archive Collection reflects what The Sleep Shirt represents: well-made garments that stand the test of time. Read more about the collection.
The nightshirt that started it all for The Sleep Shirt ten years ago. The Martine Nightshirt takes design elements like the three quarter button placket, the traditional shirt collar and creates them in our favourite cottons and linens. Our Blue Oxford Stripe cotton is our most popular fabric and is a very high quality, long-lasting cotton with a classic blue and white stripe.
- Traditional pointed shirt collar
- Gathers around the neckline
- Three-quarter placket with four buttons
- Full length sleeve with gathers at the cuff
- Similar length to our Long Sleep Shirt
- Made in Canada with pride
- A crisp, weighted cotton that is not at all sheer
- 100% cotton, feels stiff at first touch but will soften beautifully after a few weeks of wear
- Fabric is described as medium weight, opaque, smooth and crisp. See our Fabric Guide below for more information
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Martine Nightshirt
- Read more about these special pieces in The Diary, and read our founder's letter about the research and process behind the anniversary collection
- First model is 5'9" and wearing a Plus Size , second model is model is 5'7" and wearing a One Size
- Our Plus model has a 48" bust, 41" waist and 51.5" hip
- This item is available in One Size and Plus Size
- This nightshirt has a similar fit to our Long Sleep Shirt or Long Sleep Shirt PLUS. The sleeve hangs long. If you want to shorten it, the button can easily be repositioned on the cuff to ensure a tighter fit at the wrist, which will result in the cuff sitting higher up on the wrist.
- One Size: bust is 24" (circumference is 48"), front length is 39.5" and sleeve is 22.25"
- Plus Size: bust is 26" (circumference is 52"), front length is 41.5" and the sleeve is 22.25"
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item