Severine Dress White Weighted Linen
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Archive by The Sleep Shirt is a limited edition collection created to commemorate the 10th anniversary of The Sleep Shirt. Founded by Central Saint Martins alumni Alexandra Suhner Isenberg in 2012, the brand launched with a single nightshirt whose design was based on a classic 19th century men’s chemise – the most comfortable and stylish thing she had ever slept in. Classic, timeless and beautiful, the Archive Collection reflects what The Sleep Shirt represents: well-made garments that stand the test of time. Read more about the collection.
A shortened version of the Delphine, the Severine keeps the lace detail in the bell sleeve and leaves your legs bare. Inspired by French priests' dresses (Aube de prêtre), this beautiful piece features a mid-weight European linen and 100% GOTS certified organic cotton lace trims. This beautiful, comfortable dress is a stunning piece that you’ll wear for years. We sourced a soft, textured linen from Portugal that feels heavy and rich, and matched a soft, white coloured organic cotton lace from a small family-run lace maker in Germany with stunning results.
- Hem will hit below the knee on most
- Full-length sleeves
- Peasant style neckline with gathers
- Tie front neckline that can be worn open or closed
- Colour matched lace detail on sleeve
- 100% Linen, woven in Portugal
- 100% Cotton lace trim, made in Germany
- A soft, white linen that drapes beautifully
- We describe this fabric as medium weight, opaque, and textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your dress and it will last you for years
- Made in Canada with pride
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Severine Dress
- Read more about these special pieces in The Diary, and read our founder's letter about the research and process behind the anniversary collection
- Model is 5'7" and is wearing the One Size
- This piece has an oversized fit and is larger than our standard One Size nightshirts
- One Size: bust is 30" (circumference 60"), hip is 32" (circumference 64"), front length is 39.5", sleeve length is 15.5"
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item.