Bare Knitwear Lounge Crew in WalnutRegular price $298.00 Save $-298.00
Bare Knitwear is a Canadian company that creates modern, high quality, small batch knitwear that removes employment barriers for women. By using artisan techniques to produce versatile, timeless garments, they are able to contribute to the employment of 150-300 female artisans in Peru each year and preserve Andean tradition.
Designed for year-round wear, the Lounge Crew is an all-season pullover. Both breathable and comfortable, this medium weight pima cotton crew breathes during the warmer months and keeps you cozy throughout the winter. The simple design and easy to wear shape make the Lounge Crew an easy staple to pull on with anything in your wardrobe and wear on repeat.
- Round collar.
- Rib collar and cuffs.
- Full length sleeves.
- Wide, oversized armhole.
- Dropped shoulder.
- Seam detailing on the shoulders.
- Oversized silhouette.
- Size up or down easily.
- If you are petite and in between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- If you are tall and between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru.
- Styled here with our Black Linen Lounge Pant
- Discover all the pieces in the Bare Knitwear Online Pop Up
- Editorial image © Britney Gill Photography 2021
- 100% Oeko-Tex Certified Peruvian Pima Cotton.
- Pre-washed for shrinkage.
- Will relax with wear and re-shape in the wash.
- Machine wash separately on a delicate cycle in cold water using a mild soap.
- Re-shape and lay flat to dry on a clean surface.
- Alternatively, hand wash.
- Model is 5'10"
- Our sizing is listed in split sizes as our garments span more than one individual size. Bare Knitwear silhouettes are designed with layering and ease of wear at the forefront and have been intentionally designed with a relaxed silhouette. Easily size up or down depending on your desired fit and style.
- Due to the handmade nature of knitwear please allow a tolerance of 0.5-1" in listed measurements.
- XS/S - chest is 46.5", hem/hip is 41.5" and front length is 23.25"
- S/M - chest is 48", hem/hip is 43" and front length is 24"
- M/L - chest is 49.5", hem/hip is 45" and front length is 24.75"
- L/XL - chest is 52", hem/hip is 47" and front length is 26"
Any material waste generated from the production of the Lounge Crew is donated to a non-profit entity in Lima, Peru that reuses it as padding for mattresses that will serve as shelters for homeless animals.