Flared Sleep Shirt Black Linen
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
We've taken our classic Sleep Shirt and switched it up for a flared shaped. The pockets and seam lines make it modern and functional, it's great to wear at home but also works as a dress. This linen is a medium weight, it isn't too heavy but it does feel a bit crispy at first. Once you've washed it a few times you'll find the fabric softens and feels great.
- A line silhouette
- To be worn on its own as a nightshirt, oversized shirt or shirt dress
- 3/4 sleeves with cuffs that button closed
- Side pockets
- High-low hem
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% linen, black. Due to characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- We describe this fabric as light weight, semi-opaque, textured, and crisp. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- See this item in other fabrics: Flared Sleep Shirt
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- The first model is 5’10” and is wearing a Small, the second is 5'10" and wearing an Extra Large.
- Our Plus model Charlotte has a 44" bust and 47" hips.
- This item comes in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large and XX Large.
- Extra Small: Bust 20.5" (41" circumference), sleeve length 17.75", front length 37.75"
- Small: Bust 21.75" (43.5" circumference), sleeve length 18", front length 38"
- Medium: Bust 22.5" (45" circumference), sleeve length 18.25", front length 38.5"
- Large: Bust 23.75" (47.5" circumference), sleeve length 18.75", front length 39"
- Extra Large: Bust 25.75" (51.5" circumference), sleeve length 19", front length 39.5"
- XX Large: Bust 27.75" (55.5" circumference), sleeve length 19", front length 40"
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item
- Visit our Plus Size Fit Guide for more information on the fit of our items sizes XL and larger