St. Genève James Bay Down Duvet
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Did you know that we have a loyalty program? Earn Sleep Shirt points with every purchase, including St. Genève products, and get 10% back in store credit to spend on full-priced sleepwear. Find out more here.
Similar to Eiderdown, James Bay down clusters cling together for superb insulating power. James Bay’s huge down clusters actually cling together and so they must be hand-sorted and then cleaned. Similar to eiderdown, it tests at 700 loft, but since it has the same unique properties of cling and high density, it insulates as if it were a 900+ loft down. It is collected from wild geese in the Canadian North by Cree First Nations under special license from the Canadian Government. This down is even rarer than Eiderdown.
- 700 Loft Down
- Canadian Wild Goose Down
- Zurguard Certified Hypoallergenic
- 400 Thread Count 100% Cotton Jacquard Cover
- 105 gm /m² (3.1 oz/yd²)
- Manufactured in Canada
- Read our guide on how to choose down duvets
- Please note our duvets are made to order and will take 3-4 weeks to manufacture
- This item is not eligible for express shipping
- Shop the James Bay Down Pillows
Twin 72" x 88"
Queen 90" x 94"
King 108" x 94"
Super King 114" x 100"
Summer weight is 16oz
Classic weight is 22oz
Winter weight is 27oz
Summer weight is 20oz
Classic weight is 27oz
Winter weight is 36oz
Summer weight is 22oz
Classic weight is 32oz
Winter weight is 42oz
Summer weight is 26oz
Classic weight is 36oz
Winter weight is 48oz
How to wash and dry your down duvet:
- Down duvets or comforters can be washed at home, as long as your washing machine and dryer are large enough to accommodate your duvet.
- Use a mild detergent that is hypoallergenic and without dyes or perfumes
- Use a delicate cycle with warm water. If dust mites are a concern, you may wash your duvet in hot water, but this should not be done too frequently.
- Run an extra rinse and spin cycle to get rid of excess water.
- Press out extra water using a towel, do not wring or twist your duvet.
- Down duvets should be dried in a dryer that is large enough to accommodate your duvet.
- Use a delicate cycle on low or medium heat. Drying can take several hours.
- Be sure to dry your duvet completely before use.
For more details on caring and cleaning your down products, read our guide on how to care for down duvets and pillows.
St. Genève is a Canadian company designing and manufacturing luxury bed linens, down duvets and pillows made with exquisite textiles and natural fibres sourced from suppliers who meet the highest ethical and quality standards.