Amish Lone Star Blues QuiltRegular price $1,950.00 Save $-1,950.00
This item is restocked according to demand. If you are interested in an item that is sold out, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Into The Bedroom and The Sleep Shirt are pleased to announce the launch of a collection of handmade, one-of-a-kind Amish quilts. We are working with the women of an Old Order community in rural Pennsylvania to create an exclusive collection of quilts made with classic Amish patterns made in a modern colour palette.
- The construction process is done without the use of any modern machinery and while the collection features traditional techniques, we are offering our quilts with 100% cotton batting, as opposed to polyester which is used in most quilts. This means our quilts will be slightly heavier than normal, and will be made completely from natural materials.
- Each quilt is hand quilted by one woman. The uniformity and consistency of one artist’s hand quilting gives each quilt its own unique resonance. As for fabrics, only quilt grade dye fast cottons are used. A hand quilted Amish quilt can take 3 to 4 months (500 to 700 hours) to complete. Each quilt is unique in this world.
- This quilt is a traditional Amish Lone Star pattern in a selection of solid and patterned blue fabrics.
- This is an Amish Lone Star quilt
- Measurements: Approximately 107" x 98" (273cm x 248 cm) for Queen size
- For use in a bedroom, living space, as a wall hanging, gift, or an heirloom to pass down from one generation to the next, this quilt will bring value to the life of its owner.
- Queen measurements: Approximately 107" x 98" (273cm x 248cm) made for a queen size bed.
- King measurements: Approximately 106" x 108" (270cm x 274cm), made for a king size bed.
- Outer: 100% quilt grade dye fast cotton
- Batting: 100% cotton
- Pattern features the traditional Lone Star quilt pattern
- Washing: Handwash and line dry or organic dry clean. Washing will cause some slight puckering on the quilt but this is normal.
- Brand: Amish Quilts
Pre Order Process
- Orders of this quilt will be delivered in 2-3 months, as each item is individually handmade.
- You will be sent a confirmation email after you have placed your order, and at least one update while your quilt is being made.
- You may pay for the quilt in full when you place the order, or we will accept a 50% non-refundable deposit.
- If you pay the deposit, you will be invoiced for the remainder of the total when the quilt is ready to ship.
- In order to pay a deposit, use the code QUILTPREORDER at checkout, and your order total will be deducted by 50%, with the remainder to pay when the goods are ready to ship.
Please note that the image of the quilt in full does not show the blue trim along the edge, as it is cropped. This quilt will also have a seperate motif along the top to cover the pillows, so the star will sit on the center of the bed. Keep in mind that each quilt is unique and may vary slightly from the one in the photo. Quilts are non refundable, but may be exchanged for another quilt in the same price range, depending on availability. Return shipping will be at the customer's expense.
Can't find the quilt pattern in the size you want? Contact us for a custom order and choose any of our exclusive patterns in any size. Quilts take up to three months to produce. More questions? Read our FAQ or email us at email@example.com.