Short Sleep Shirt Milano Featherweight Blend PLUSRegular price $255.00 Save $-255.00
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. One of our lightest fabrics ever, this white cotton/linen blend has subtle stripes woven into it.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Perfect for sleeping but also works as a pool or beach coverup
- Made in Canada with pride
- White with small horizontal stripes in the weave
- 84% Cotton, 16% linen, this fabric is made in Italy
- We describe this fabric as Super light, Sheer, Soft and Textured. See our Fabric Guide for more information
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Model is 5'10"
- Plus size: chest width is 26" (circumference 52"), collar to shoulder is is 6", sleeve length is 23", sleeve is 9" (circumference 18") wide at upper arm, placket length is 10.5", length at centre front is 34", and length at centre back is 38".
- This shape was developed specifically for the plus size market, made to fit loosely and cover sizes XL to 3X
- Model has 44" bust and 47" hips