Long Sleep Shirt Cyan Linen Stripe
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Sleep Shirt is best known for our nightshirts, and this is one of our best sellers: a classic, chic, comfortable, and good-looking shirt. If you missed our Navy Cabana Stripe Linen, consider this bold version with a bright blue vertical stripe to really stand out. This linen will age beautifully with washing and wearing.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- One of our best-selling long-sleeved nightdresses
- Made in Vancouver, Canada
- Want a slightly shorter version? Go for the Short Sleep Shirt
- Alternating crisp white and bold, almost turquoise-blue stripes
- 100% linen. Due to the characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- We describe this fabric as medium light weight, semi-opaque, crisp, textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, if you take good care of your shirt, it will last you for years.
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a One Size
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee.
- Here's a nightshirt we recommend if you are looking for more modest sleepwear
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item