Long Sleep Shirt Navy Houndstooth Flannel PLUS
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
X Plus is a brand new size added to our plus size range. Designed to fit up to a 58" bust, this size is approximately two to three sizes larger than our Plus size.
Our founder Alexandra thinks this is the greatest nightshirt in the entire world, and the data suggests that many of our customers agree. This nightshirt is the same as our bestselling Short Sleep Shirt, but it is a few inches longer. Those extra inches are great if you want a bit more coverage when you are having breakfast with houseguests, chasing after kids, or if you don’t want to show off too much leg. This is a modern take on a houndstooth in tonal blue on blue. Light and super soft, our flannels never disappoint.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut and a good-sized armhole, so you'll be comfortable moving around in bed
- Collar stand with a placket that extends halfway down the chest. We think the shirt looks and feels best with the top buttons worn open, and the sleeves rolled up.
- One of our best-selling long-sleeved cotton nightdresses
- Made in Vancouver, Canada
- Small scale houndstooth pattern in dark and light blues
- 100% cotton, brushed
- We describe this fabric as medium weight, opaque, brushed and soft. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, if you take good care of your shirt, it will last you for years.
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt PLUS
- Model is 5'10", 44" bust and 47" hips
- Plus size: chest width is 26" (circumference 52"), high hip width is 32.5" (65" circumference), sleeve length is 23", bicep measurement is 9.5" (circumference 19"), and length at centre back is 45".
- X Plus: Plus size: chest width is 32" (circumference 64"), high hip width is 34" (68" circumference), sleeve length is 23", bicep measurement is 9.5" (circumference 19"), and length at centre back is 46.5"
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee.
- This shape was developed specifically for the plus size market
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item
- Visit our Plus Size Fit Guide for more information on the fit of our items sizes XL and larger