Robe White LinenRegular price $325.00 Save $-325.00
Everyone keeps asking us for a robe, so it was time to deliver - we've made it easy to wear while still offering a modern silhouette. Unlike our shirts, this robe has a chic, structured fit and was designed to be the opposite of that frumpy, bulky terry cloth robe you've had hanging on the back of your bathroom door for the past 15 years. The linen is a medium weight, it isn't too heavy but it does feel a bit crispy at first. Once you've washed it a few times you'll find the fabric softens and feels great.
- Fitted bodice, belted with flared skirt
- Wide three quarter length sleeve
- Two patch pockets
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% linen in white. Due to characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- We describe this fabric as medium lightweight, semi opaque, crisp and textured. See our Fabric guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your garment and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See in other fabrics: Robes
- Model is 5’11" and is wearing a size small.
- Extra Small: Underarm to underarm/cross back 24", front length: 47, sleeve length: 14"
- Small: Underarm to underarm/cross back 24.5", front length: 47.5, sleeve length: 14"
- Medium: Underarm to underarm/cross back 25.5", front length: 48, sleeve length: 14.25"
- Large: Underarm to underarm/cross back 26.5", front length: 49, sleeve length: 14.5"
- Normally, our extra small fits a US size 0/2, our small fits a US size 4/6, our medium fits a US size 8/10, and our large fits a 10/12. Keep in mind we like things to be a bit oversized.