Short Sleep Shirt Blue Plaid Linen
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
We are pretty sure this is the perfect nightshirt: comfortable, chic, and easy to wear. There's a reason why it is one of our best sellers. It is been a while since we have done a linen plaid, and we think this fabric looks great as pyjamas, daywear, or as an oversized shirt. This linen, woven in Portugal, starts out a bit crisp but will soften up with washing and wearing. The blue plaid is timeless without being old-fashioned.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- A plaid made from a mix of blues on a white base
- 100% linen. Due to the characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- Fabric is described as medium light weight, semi-opaque, crisp and textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Hand wash in cold water and hang dry
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a One Size
- One size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22",and shirt length is 34"
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item