St. Genève Antimicrobial Silver-infused Cotton Re-Usable Mask - Set of 5Regular price $85.00 Save $-85.00
These items are continuously being restocked.
Please note that these are not a medical-grade masks. Please refer to WHO or Health Canada guidelines for the most recent health and safety information. These types of masks may not be effective in blocking virus particles that may be transmitted by coughing, sneezing or specific medical procedures. They do not provide complete protection from virus particles because of a potential loose fit and the materials used. The Sleep Shirt and St. Genève are not liable for misuse or illness.
A set of 5 re-usable cotton masks with an outer layer made of 300 thread count cotton sateen and an inner layer of 212 thread count silver-infused cotton. You will receive a mix of brown, grey, and cream coloured masks. Please note the selection may only include two of the three colours mentioned.
- Outer layer: Italian 300 thread count cotton sateen
- Inner layer: 212 thread count silver-infused cotton; helps slow/prevent bacterial growth.
- Milled in Germany.
- Two-layer pleated design with hidden pocket on inner to accommodate optional filters.
- Each mask includes 2 reusable, non-woven, removable filters.
- Built-in nose clip and over head elastic straps for a snug, comfortable fit.
- One Size fits most.
- Made in Canada.
- Sustainable practices: fabric for the outer shells have been sourced from dead-stock and roll-end fabrics.
- We cannot guarantee that the colour of the masks will match the ones in the photo but the colours will be similar.
- The set will include a mix of brown, grey, and cream masks.
- 15% of the sales of all masks will be donated to Food Banks Canada's COVID-19 response fund.
- Shop the entire selection of masks and filters
WASHING AND DRYING:
Masks are packaged individually in a resealable plastic bag, with instructions for care and wear. It is recommended to use the plastic bag to store the used mask prior to washing.
Masks are machine washable and dry-able.
Filters must be hand-washed and air dried.