Short Sleep Shirt Deck StripeRegular price $255.00 Sale price $153.00 Save $102.00
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. Woven in Portugal, this is an off white textured cotton with a patterned navy stripe. We've called this Deck Stripe because we think it will make great resort wear.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- This item also doubles as an oversized day shirt or a beach cover up
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% Cotton
- Patterned vertical blue stripe on cream
- Fabric is described as medium weight, opaque, and textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'7"
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item