Short Sleep Shirt Fog Washed PoplinRegular price $265.00 Sale price $186.00 Save $79.00
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. Our Fog Poplin has a lightweight, crisp hand, making this feel like a real "shirt", and the soft grey colour is understated and versatile.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- Light grey colour
- 100% Cotton
- Fabric is described as medium light, opaque, crisp, smooth. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10"
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably.
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the shirt will fall just above the knee