Babydoll Nightie Oatmeal Linen
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out our new collection for great nightshirts, nighties, and pyjama sets.
With pin tucks and pocket details, this empire waist nightie is a collection favourite. This linen is a medium weight, it isn't too heavy but it does feel a bit crispy at first. Once you've washed it a few times you'll find the fabric softens and feels great.
- Sleeveless nightie with scooped neckline and empire waistline, fits loosely
- Pin tuck details along hem, small front pocket, and button up back
- On most figures, the nightie can be slipped over the head with no need to unbutton
- Sleep-tested to ensure the buttons aren't uncomfortable for back sleepers
- Made in Canada with pride
- A medium weight neutral coloured linen
- 100% linen, in an oatmeal colour
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5’11" and is wearing a size extra small.
- This nightie is meant to fit loosely but it does fit big. Size down if you are in between sizes.
- Extra Small: Empire waist width is 17.5" (circumference 35"), front length is about 26", and hem width is 30" (circumference 60").
- Small: Empire waist width is 18" (circumference 36"), front length is about 26.5", and hem width is 31" (circumference 62").
- Medium: Empire waist width is 18.5" (circumference 37"), front length is about 26.5", and hem width is 32" (circumference 64").
- Large: Empire waist width is 19" (circumference 38"), front length is about 27", and hem width is 33" (circumference 66").
- Normally, our extra small fits a US size 0/2, our small fits a US size 4/6, our medium fits a US size 8/10, and our large fits a 10/12. Keep in mind we like things to be a bit oversized.
*This item's fabric appears darker in some images, please refer to the front shot on figure for the best reference of the colour of the fabric.