Long Sleep Shirt Light & Dark Blue Check
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out our new collection for great nightshirts, nighties, and pyjama sets.
A modern version of the classic knee-length nightshirt, the Long Sleep Shirt is one of our best selling shapes. This one is long enough that you won't feel uncomfortable wearing it in front of house guests or in-laws. A medium-light weight blue-on-blue Glen plaid that is not too flashy and not too dark.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut and a good-sized armhole, so you'll be comfortable moving around in bed
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest. We think the shirt looks and feels best with the top buttons worn open, and the sleeves rolled up.
- Want a slightly shorter version? Go for the Short Sleep Shirt
- Made in Vancouver, Canada
- We describe this fabric as Medium Light weight, Opaque, and Soft. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Blue tone-on-tone plaid in 100% cotton
- Cold water wash and hang dry, if you take good care of your shirt, it will last you for years.
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10"
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably.
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee.