Long Sleep Shirt Navy Windowpane FlannelRegular price $237.00 Save $-237.00
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
If you're looking for a comfortable, chic nightshirt that you can wear to bed, through breakfast, and maybe even all day on Sunday - then look no further. This modern take on a classic nightshirt has been one of the company's best selling shapes since they opened for business. A soft brushed cotton with a delicate windowpane check, this fabric is going to be the one we cozy up to when it gets cold.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- Navy blue brushed cotton with a woven windowpane pattern
- 100% cotton, woven in Portugal
- Fabric is described as Medium weight, Opaque, Soft, and Brushed. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10"
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably.
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee