Long Sleep Shirt Periwinkle Twill PLUS
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
If you are looking for a nightshirt you can comfortably wear to bed, over breakfast with house guests, or when answering the door to room service, we've got you covered. This classic piece is based on a vintage men's chemise, but its modern cut makes it easy to wear, and incredibly chic. This blue twill cotton has a slightly silky sheen, and is very smooth.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- Twill weave cotton shirting in periwinkle
- 100% Cotton
- We describe this fabric as Medium weight, opaque, soft, smooth. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt PLUS
- Model is 5'10"
- Plus size: chest width is 26" (circumference 52"), collar to shoulder is is 6", sleeve length is 23", sleeve is 9" (circumference 18") wide at upper arm, length at centre front is 39", and length at centre back is 43".
- This shape was developed specifically for the plus size market, made to fit loosely and cover sizes XL to 3X
- View our Plus Size Fit Guide for more information.