Long Sleep Shirt Strawberry Washed Linen
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
An updated version of the classic knee-length nightshirt, the Long Sleep Shirt is one of our best selling shapes. With a modest length and a stand collar, this nightshirt merges traditional elements with a clean, modern silhouette. This strawberry red linen has a bright orange red tone, its washed finished means it drapes more than our regular linens. Easily worn as a shirt or dress because it is completely opaque.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut and good-sized armhole, so you'll be comfortable moving around in bed
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest. We think the shirt looks and feels best with the top buttons worn open, and the sleeves rolled up.
- One of our best selling long sleeved cotton nightdresses
- Want a slightly shorter version? Go for the Short Sleep Shirt
- Made in Vancouver, Canada
- We describe this fabric as medium light weight, opaque, soft and textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- A bright and bold strawberry red linen
- 100% linen. Due to the characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- Hand wash in cold water and hang dry, if you take good care of your shirt, it will last you for years.
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'7"
- This item is One Size
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee.
- Here's a nightshirt we recommend if you are looking for more modest sleepwear
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item