Norvegr Premium Collection Duvet
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is no longer available. Discover our selection of down duvets and pillows here.
Norvegr is a Norwegian heritage brand manufacturing luxury down duvets and pillows. With a philosophy firmly rooted in uncompromised quality, all Norvegr down is meticulously sourced and filled in channel constructed duvet casings. This technique ensures the smallest amount of down is used, while at the same time providing a maximum and even level of warmth and comfort.
- Fill power 210 mm / 850 LOFT pure down from the Siberian White Snowgoose Altai.
- The best commercialized goose down in the world
- Extreme fill power.
- Almost weightless duvets.
- Unsurpassed insulating, moisture transportation and temperature regulating abilities.
- Ten-year guarantee
- Can be restored back to its original shape and be as good as new after ten years, with the guarantee extended another ten years.
Four Weights of Duvet
- Summer: Light, airy duvets, good for bedrooms with air conditioning, works up to 30°C/86ºF
- All Year: For the sleeper in a relatively even temperature through the year, and for bedrooms with air conditioning, works with outdoor temperatures of 0°C/32ºF up to 20°C/68ºF
- Winter: Warm, soft, comfortable duvets, even for sleeping in a cold room with windows open, works from outdoor temp. -10°C/14ºF and up to 15°C/59ºF
- Polar (available upon request): These duvets are very warm, intended for those who get cold easily during the winter, and for cold winters in cold climates. Works from -25°C/-13ºF (outdoor temp with windows open) and up to 10°C/50ºF
XL Twin: 59" by 90", 150cm by 229cm
- Queen: 90" by 94", 229cm by 239cm
- King: 108" by 94", 274cm by 239cm
- Our sizes are based on typical North American sizes.
- Other sizes available upon request, please contact us at email@example.com to place an order.
Norvegr fill the down in a channel constructed duvet casing made from the finest batiste from 100% pure Egyptian cotton. The seams are hidden inside the duvet on three sides, and there is no stitching right through the duvet casing. Instead they use baffle walls between the channels, to make sure that the down reaches everywhere inside the casing. This way, the duvet is equally as thick all the way through the channels, and you will not have any cold spots against your body. Duvets and pillows take two weeks for production and one week for shipping. They are definitely worth the wait.
The duvets and pillows ship from Norway and local sales tax, import duties, and handling fees arising at the delivery destination are not included in the price of the products and these will need to be paid when you receive your goods. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about choosing a duvet or pillow. These goods are eligible for returns and exchanges, please read our returns policy here.
All prices in Canadian dollars.