Overcast Plaid Kerchief
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
It looks like a simple square of fabric, but this kerchief can be used in a multitude of ways. Use it as a headband while washing your face, around your neck for sun protection or as a super cute dog accessory. A Japanese plaid in shades of blue and grey, this luxurious material has a textured hand.
UPCYCLE by The Sleep Shirt is a collection of accessories and home goods made from leftover fabrics. We are known for making clothing with high-quality cottons and linens, so we've decided to put our fabric remnants to good use and we hope you find these pieces useful in your everyday life.
- Each kerchief measures 23" x 23"
- Blue and grey plaid on an off white base
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Canada with pride
- Cold water wash and hang to dry. You can put this item into the dryer on low, but it will shrink a little bit
- Please note that all measurements are approximate. These items are cut from small rolls of fabric and some pieces may be slightly larger or smaller in order to reduce fabric wastage
- Brand: UPCYCLE by The Sleep Shirt