Short Sleep Shirt Purple Linen
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
The on model image is edited, please refer to fabric swatch image for fabric details.
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best-selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. Heathered purple and white yarns give this linen a great texture and depth. We're in love! The linen is a medium weight, it isn't too heavy but it does feel a bit crispy at first. Once you've washed it a few times you'll find the fabric softens and feels great.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- This item also doubles as an oversized day shirt or a beach cover-up
- Made in Canada with pride
- A combination of white and purple linen yarns
- 100% linen. Due to the characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws
- We describe this fabric as medium lightweight, semi-opaque, crisp and textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5’10” and wearing a One Size
- This item is available in One Size
- One size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", and shirt length is 34"
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item