Short Sleep Shirt Raspberry Pink Linen
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best-selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. Heathered pink a white yarns give this linen a great texture and depth. We're in love! The linen is a medium weight, it isn't too heavy but it does feel a bit crispy at first. Once you've washed it a few times you'll find the fabric softens and feels great.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- This item also doubles as an oversized day shirt or a beach cover-up
- Made in Canada with pride
- A combination of white and pink linen yarns
- 100% linen. Due to the characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws
- We describe this fabric as medium lightweight, semi-opaque, crisp and textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water hand wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5’10” and wearing a One Size
- This item is available in One Size and Petite (see the labelled image for a visual of Petite on the same model)
- One size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", and shirt length is 34"
- Petite: Chest width is 21" (circumference 42"), collar to shoulder is 6.5", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 21", and shirt length is 27.5"
- If you are 5'2" or smaller, we suggest you go for the Petite unless you want a knee length shirt.
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item