Sleeveless Nightie Sunday Uniform StripeRegular price $116.00 Save $-116.00
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
"I had so much fun working with Alexandra Suhner Isenberg, the creator and visionary behind The Sleep Shirt, on a capsule collection that really speaks to how much I love climbing in to bed while doing so in comfort and style (and stripes of course!)." - Rosie Daykin
Rosie Daykin x The Sleep Shirt is a capsule collection of striped sleepwear designed in collaboration with Vancouver author and baker Rosie Daykin in honour of the release of her third book, Let Me Feed You. Read more about Rosie and the collaboration here.
This classic, feminine nightie is a customer favourite, which is why we restock it in new fabrics every season. This blue and white striped fabric has a gentle texture and a nice weight so it isn't too sheer.
- Knee-length nightie with flared body
- Adjustable, gathered neckline
- Made in Canada with pride
- A textured white shirting with a blue stripe
- 100% cotton
- We describe this fabric as medium, semi sheer, smooth, soft. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your nightie and it will last you for years
- Shop the Rosie Daykin x The Sleep Shirt collection
- See this item in other fabrics: Sleeveless Nightie
- Model is 5'11"
- This item is available in One Size
- One Size: Chest width is 23" (circumference 46"), neckline opening is adjustable, and length is 33"
- One Size fits a US size 6-12