Slip On Sleep Shirt Sunday Uniform Stripe PLUS
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
"On my list of top 10 things I love in this world, sleeping and blue stripes rank really high, and of course the combination of the two is damn near perfection! So it should come as no surprise that getting to work in collaboration with an amazing local brand like The Sleep Shirt …. well that’s just a flipping dream come true!" - Rosie Daykin
Rosie Daykin x The Sleep Shirt is a capsule collection of striped sleepwear designed in collaboration with Vancouver author and baker Rosie Daykin in honour of the release of her third book, Let Me Feed You. Read more about Rosie and the collaboration here.
This nightshirt has a roomy body, a simple neckline and a modest length. We designed it to sleep in but it doubles as a tunic, dress or a beach coverup, depending on your mood. This blue and white striped fabric has a gentle texture and a nice weight so it isn't too sheer.
- A roomy nightshirt with a loose sleeve and turned up cuff
- Simple placket neckline without buttons
- A textured white shirting with a blue stripe
- 100% cotton
- We describe this fabric as medium, semi sheer, smooth, soft. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Made in Canada with pride
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Shop the Rosie Daykin x The Sleep Shirt collection
- Model is 5'10"
- Measurements: Chest width is 27.5" (55" circumference), front length is 35", placket opening is 6.5", sleeve length is 17".
- This shape was developed specifically for the plus size market, made to fit loosely and cover sizes XL to 3X
- Model has 44" bust and 47" hips