St. Genève Porto Cotton Bedding Sets - Ivory
Inspired by Porto, Portugal’s charming coastal city that is heavy on charm and the perfect place to unwind. The finest Egyptian long-staple cotton is woven into a luxurious, soft, and silky OEKO-TEX® certified sateen by a world-renowned mill in Portugal. Porto is the ultimate essential for every bed in the house, with its simple classic styling (double topstitch detail and 2 3/4” band on top sheet and pillow case); and conveniently packaged sets in Twin, Double, Queen, and King. Create the perfect place to unwind with Porto.
Purchase 3 or more items from our bedding collection and receive 15% off your purchase. Applies to all sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases or shams. Use the code BEDDING15 at checkout.
- All sizes and colourways available for *Quick Ship*. Please allow up to 5 business days for "Quick Ship" items.
- 100% Egyptian long-staple cotton
- 300 Thread Count
- This bedding is a soft cream colour
- Made for St Genève in Portugal
- If you're looking for a matching duvet cover, see our Capri Bedding
- Read our guide on how to choose bedding
- Twin set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 queen pillowcases
- Double set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 queen pillowcases
- Queen set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 queen pillowcases
- King set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 king pillowcases
- Fitted Sheet has 15" pocket depth
Pillowcases (sold in sets of two):
Queen: 20" x 30"
King: 20" x 36"
Twin: 39" x 75"
Double: 54" x 75"
Queen: 60" x 80"
King: 76" x 80"
Twin: 70" x 106"
Double: 84" x 106"
Queen: 94" x 110"
King: 106" x 110"
How to care for your bedding:
Machine wash on a medium temperature setting.
Select a mild soap such as Tide Free, Linen Wash, or Ivory.
Do not use any type of bleach or fabric softener.
Machine dry on delicate using a moderate temperature; do not over dry.
To prevent pilling:
Sleep in nightwear made with natural fabrics. Nightwear made with synthetic fibres is one of the biggest causes of pilling.
Acne medications and whitening toothpastes contain chemicals that will bleach almost everything.
Do not launder with any articles that are heavy or coarse, they can scour the fabric.
Read our guide on how to care for luxury bedding.
St. Genève is a Canadian company designing and manufacturing luxury bed linens, down duvets and pillows made with exquisite textiles and natural fibres sourced from suppliers who meet the highest ethical and quality standards.