Amish Lone Star Blues Throw Quilt
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Into The Bedroom and The Sleep Shirt are pleased to announce the launch of a collection of handmade, one-of-a-kind Amish quilts. We are working with the women of an Old Order community in rural Pennsylvania to create an exclusive collection of quilts made with classic Amish patterns made in a modern colour palette.
- The construction process is done without the use of any modern machinery and while the collection features traditional techniques, we are offering our quilts with 100% cotton batting, as opposed to polyester which is used in most quilts. This means our quilts will be slightly heavier than normal, and will be made completely from natural materials.
- Each quilt is hand quilted by one woman. The uniformity and consistency of one artist’s hand quilting gives each quilt its own unique resonance. As for fabrics, only quilt grade dye fast cottons are used. A hand quilted Amish quilt can take 3 to 4 months (500 to 700 hours) to complete. Each quilt is unique in this world.
- This quilt is a traditional Amish Lone Star pattern in a selection of solid and patterned blue fabrics. The quilt is a typical throw size, and can be used on furniture or on the foot of a bed. The Sleep Shirt is the first company to offer throw size Amish star quilts. This smaller size works as an accent in bedrooms, partners well with a duvet, or can be used in living spaces both on furniture or on the wall.
- For use in a bedroom, living space, as a wall hanging, gift, or an heirloom to pass down from one generation to the next, this quilt will bring value to the life of its owner.
- Sizing: This Amish Lone Star quilt is approximately 56" by 48" (143cm x 123cm), to be used as a throw on furniture, on the foot of a bed, or as a decorative crib blanket
- Outer: 100% quilt grade dye fast cotton
- Batting: 100% cotton batting
- Washing: Handwash and line dry or organic dry clean.
- Washing will cause slight puckering on the quilt, but this is normal.
- Brand: Amish Quilts
- Please note that the image of the quilt in full does not show the blue trim along the edge, as it is cropped
- Please note that our quilts will take 2–4 days longer than our usual time frames for shipping.
- Quilts are non refundable, but may be exchanged for another quilt in the same price range, depending on availability.
- Return shipping will be at the customer's expense.
Can't find the quilt pattern in the size you want? Contact us for a custom order and choose any of our exclusive patterns in any size. Quilts take up to three months to produce. More questions? Read our FAQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.