Bare Knitwear Cardigan in GreyRegular price $398.00 Save $-398.00
The Bare Knitwear Online Pop Up is now over but you can shop the knitwear collection directly from the brand at www.bareknitwear.ca.
Bare Knitwear is a Canadian company that creates modern, high quality, small batch knitwear that removes employment barriers for women. By using artisan techniques to produce versatile, timeless garments, they are are able to contribute to the employment of 150-300 female artisans in Peru each year and preserve Andean tradition. The Sleep Shirt is excited to be offering a selection of Bare Knitwear’s Spring 2020 collection online for a limited period.
Inspired by the changing seasons of the Pacific Northwest, the Marine Cardigan is designed to be worn from early Fall into the depth of winter. Hand loomed rib details pay homage to vintage fishermen sweaters while adding interest, texture and volume to the light weight, everyday staple
- Light weight, resists stretch with wear and hanging over time.
- Front patch pockets
- Full ribbed hand loomed details
- Balloon shaped sleeves
- Dropped shoulder
- Available in XS/S (0-6), M/L (8-12) and L/XL (12-16)
- Discover all the pieces in the Bare Knitwear Online Pop Up
Fabric & Care
- Hand loomed with 43% baby alpaca, 43% merino wool and 14% polyamide. The merino wool used in this garment is sourced from Peru and is approved by the Responsible Wool Standard Certification. It is free of Mulesing.
- Dry clean or hand wash. If hand wash, use a mild detergent in cool water and lay flat to dry on a towel. Avoid hanging, stretching or ringing out when garment is wet.
- Model in the first image is 5'10" and wearing the Long Sleep Shirt in White Linen
- Over sized silhouette. Size up or down easily depending on the look you want. If you are between sizes and tall we recommend sizing up Sleeve cuffs are large and can roll up nicely to adjust sleeve length
- Garment is measured laying flat. Due to the handmade nature of knitwear please allow tolerance of 1-2cm in listed measurements.
- XS/S: chest measures 60cm/23.5", width at hem is 60cm/23.5", shoulder width is 52.5cm/20.5", length (measured from highest shoulder point to hem) is 69cm/27"
- M/L: chest measures 63cm/25", width at hem is 63cm/25", shoulder width is 54cm/21", length (measured from highest shoulder point to hem) is 72cm/28.5"
L/XL: chest measures 66cm/26", width at hem is 65cm/26", shoulder width is 55.5cm/22", length (measured from highest shoulder point to hem) is 76cm/30"