Bare Knitwear Full Length House Coat in Fawn
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
Bare Knitwear is a Canadian company that creates modern, high-quality, small batch knitwear that removes employment barriers for women. By using artisan techniques to produce versatile, timeless garments, they are able to contribute to the employment of 150-300 female artisans in Peru each year and preserve Andean tradition.
Light weight, cozy and oversized. The House is designed to bring comfort and joy to your everyday. Wrap yourself up while lounging on the couch or toss on over any outfit on your way out the door. The easy silhouette and lofty fibres will make the House Coat your go-to garment whenever you are craving refuge.
- Light weight, resists stretch with wear and hanging over time.
- Front pockets for necessities
- Subtle cocoon shape silhouette
- Large cozy shawl collar
- Straight, wrist length sleeves for layering
- Circular hem ribbing detail
- Balloon shaped sleeves
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru
- Discover all the pieces in the Bare Knitwear Online Pop Up
Fabric & Care
- 70% alpaca, 7% merino wool, 23% polyamide
- Dry clean or hand wash. If hand wash, use a mild detergent in cool water and lay flat to dry on a towel. Avoid hanging, stretching or ringing out when garment is wet.
- Spray with fabric freshener between washes
- Spot wash stains
- Model in the first image is 5'10" and wearing a size XS/S, the second model is 5'9" wearing a size M/L
- Seen here with our Short Sleep Shirt in White Linen and Blue Oxfords Stripe, and our Sleeveless Nightie in White Linen
- Our sizing is listed in split sizes as our garments span more than one individual size. Bare Knitwear silhouettes are designed with layering and ease of wear at the forefront and have been intentionally designed with a relaxed silhouette. Easily size up or down depending on your desired fit and style
- Due to the handmade nature of knitwear please allow a tolerance of 0.5-1" in listed measurements.
- XS/S - back width is 24.5", hem width is 21.5" and front length is 36.25"
- M/L - back width is 25.25", hem width is 22.5" and front length is 37"
- L/XL - back width is 26", hem width is 23.25" and front length is 37.75"