Bare Knitwear Mock Neck in NaturalRegular price $348.00 Save $-348.00
The Bare Knitwear Online Pop Up is now over but you can shop the knitwear collection directly from the brand at www.bareknitwear.ca.
Bare Knitwear is a Canadian company that creates modern, high quality, small batch knitwear that removes employment barriers for women. By using artisan techniques to produce versatile, timeless garments, they are are able to contribute to the employment of 150-300 female artisans in Peru each year and preserve Andean tradition. The Sleep Shirt is excited to be offering a selection of Bare Knitwear’s Spring 2020 collection online for a limited period.
Minimal design with contemporary features make the mock neck pullover the ideal piece to dress up or down. The straight sleeves, side slits and relaxed fit lend to easy layering whether thrown over a dress or paired down with denim. We used a tight tension and all over ribbing to give the sweater structure and weightiness while maintaining the beautiful drape of the garment.
- Straight, wrist length wide sleeves
- Seamless mock collar
- Minimal side slits for easy movement
- Full English rib
- Clean, streamline silhouette
- Low hip length
- Available in XS/S, M/L and L/XL
- If your in between sizes with broader shoulders and upper body we recommend sizing up.
- Discover all the pieces in the Bare Knitwear Online Pop Up
Fabric & Care
- 85% Pima Cotton 15% Baby Alpaca
- Model in the first image is 5'10" and wearing the Lounge Pant in White Linen, size Small
- Garment is measured laying flat. Due to the handmade nature of knitwear please allow tolerance of 1-2cm in listed measurements.
- XS/S: chest measures 54cm/21", width at hem is 54cm/21", shoulder width is 39cm/15", length (measured from highest shoulder point to hem) is 62cm/24.5"
- M/L: chest measures 56cm/22", width at hem is 56cm/22", shoulder width is 41cm/16", length (measured from highest shoulder point to hem) is 64cm/25"
L/XL: chest measures 60cm/23.5", width at hem is 60cm/23.5", shoulder width is 42cm/16.5", length (measured from highest shoulder point to hem) is 66cm/26"