Bare Knitwear Stanley Pullover Caramel
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Bare Knitwear is a Canadian company that creates modern, high quality, small batch knitwear that removes employment barriers for women. By using artisan techniques to produce versatile, timeless garments, they are able to contribute to the employment of 150-300 female artisans in Peru each year and preserve Andean tradition.
The Stanley Pullover pays homage to the classic turtle neck sweater. A timeless winter style, the Stanley Pullover features modernized design details that add comfort and ease. A non-constricting roll neck collar, roomy armhole and relaxed silhouette provide easy range of motion and layering options. Hand loomed in partnership with artisans in Peru, the Stanley Pullover features a tactile, natural melange appearance achieved through the use of un-dyed, natural alpaca fibres and Pima Cotton yarn.
- Ribbed turtleneck style collar
- Raglan sleeve
- Full length sleeves
- Hand loomed
- Oversized silhouette
- If you are petite and in between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- If you are tall and between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru.
- Discover all the pieces in the Bare Knitwear Online Pop Up
- Editorial image © Britney Gill Photography 2021
- 56% Un-dyed Alpaca, 44% Pima Cotton
- A mix of browns and creams for a beautiful, heathered effect
- Will relax with wear and re-shape in the wash.
- Machine wash separately on a delicate cycle in cold water using a mild soap.
- Re-shape and lay flat to dry on a clean surface.
- Alternatively, hand wash.
- Avoid hanging garment for long periods of time
- Model is 5'10" and is wearing a size S/M
- Our sizing is listed in split sizes as our garments span more than one individual size. Bare Knitwear silhouettes are designed with layering and ease of wear at the forefront and have been intentionally designed with a relaxed silhouette. Easily size up or down depending on your desired fit and style.
- Due to the handmade nature of knitwear please allow a tolerance of 0.5-1" in listed measurements.
- XS/S - chest is 21" (circumference is 42"), hem is 18.75" (circumference is 37.5"), front length is 23.5"
- S/M: chest is 22" (circumference is 44"), hem is 19.75" (circumference is 39.5"), front length is 24.5"
- M/L - chest is 23" (circumference is 46"), hem is 20.75" (circumference is 41.5"), front length is 25""
- L/XL - chest is 24.5" (circumference is 49"), hem is 22" (circumference is 44"), front length is 26"