Classic Kaftan Roman Fig Iceberg
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Perfect for snowbirds looking to escape the winter, Marika Meyer x The Sleep Shirt is an exclusive resort capsule that brings together the American textile designer’s signature prints with six of our classic loungewear shapes. Read more about the collection here.
Inspired by the simplicity of full-length kaftans from the 1970s, the Classic Kaftan can work as a nightgown, house dress or a beach cover-up. This linen/cotton blend in a custom Marika Meyer leaf-inspired print will stand up to years of wear and still be chic and effortless.
- Floor length
- Elbow length sleeves
- Dropped shoulder
- Split neckline
- Features a simple turn on turn hem that is simple to shorten if needed
- Luxury beach kaftan made in Canada with pride
- 55% Linen / 45% Cotton
- An off-white base featuring a blue leaf pattern
- We describe this fabric as light weight, semi-opaque, and crisp. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Classic Kaftan
- Shop the whole collection here
- Learn more about Marika Meyer Textiles here
- Model is 5'10" with a 44" bust and 47" hip.
- Available in sizes Small/Medium, Large/Extra Large and XX Large/XXX Large
- S/M: chest is 24" (circumference is 48"), waist is 23.5" (circumference is 47"), front length is 56.5"
- L/XL: chest is 27" (circumference is 54"), waist is 26.5" (circumference is 53"), front length is 56.5"
- XXL/3XL: chest is 30" (circumference is 60"), waist is 29.5" (circumference is 59"), front length is 56.5"
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item
- A note on split sizing: we have designed these pieces to be comfortable in both sizes. There is no need to size up if you believe the smaller of the two sizes is going to be too small. For example, if you are normally a size medium but are never a size small, the size S/M is designed to fit you. As always, we recommend checking the garment's measurements.