Full Length Sleep Shirt Pink Carnaby PlaidRegular price $370.00 Save $-370.00
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
We thought we'd nailed it with our classic nightshirts, but when we started getting letters from customers begging for modest sleepwear and a floor length night shirt, we knew it was time to take action. The Full Length Sleep Shirt was an instant hit, for our cold weather customers wanting to cover up in winter, and our sun loving customers needing something with coverage to wear poolside. Probably the softest fabric of this season, this pink plaid is the fabric you are going to want to curl up in.
- Full length night shirt with knee high slits on the side seams
- Semi fitted body with A line skirt
- Three quarter length sleeves
- Modest feminine sleepwear - feel comfortable wearing this item in front of friends and family
- Made in Canada with pride
- Pink, cream, blue and green plaid flannel
- 100% cotton, woven in Portugal
- We describe this fabric as Medium weight, Opaque, and Super soft. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Full Length Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5’11" and is wearing a size small.
- Extra Small: Chest width is 20" (circumference 40"), front length is about 52", sleeve length is 17", and hem width is 38" (circumference 76")
- Small: Chest width is 21" (circumference 42"), front length is about 52", sleeve length is 17", and hem width is 39" (circumference 78")
- Medium: Chest width is 22" (circumference 44"), front length is about 52", sleeve length is 18", and hem width is 40" (circumference 80")
- Large: Chest width is 23" (circumference 46"), front length is about 52", sleeve length is 18.5", and hem width is 41" (circumference 82")
- Normally, our extra small fits a US size 0/2, our small fits a US size 4/6, our medium fits a US size 8/10, and our large fits a 10/12. Keep in mind we like things to be a bit oversized.