Large Red Picnic Check Napkins - Set of 4Regular price $34.00 Save $-34.00
Not only are cloth napkins better looking and nicer to use than paper ones, they are also better for the environment. Cloth napkins can be used more than once before washing them, and we recommend designating a napkin ring for each person in your household, so you can identify your napkin between meals. This small red and white check pattern reminds us of picnics and country kitchens.
UPCYCLE by The Sleep Shirt is a collection of accessories and home goods made from leftover fabrics. We are known for making clothing with high-quality cottons and linens, so we've decided to put our fabric remnants to good use and we hope you find these pieces useful in your everyday life.
- Set of four red and white check napkins
- Textured linen cotton blend in red and white check pattern
- Each napkin measures 16.5" by 16.5"
- Made in Canada with pride
- 55% Linen 45% Cotton
- Cold water wash and hang to dry. You can put this item into the dryer on low, but it will shrink a little bit.
- Please note that all measurements are approximate. These items are cut from small rolls of fabric and some pieces may be slightly larger or smaller in order to reduce fabric wastage.
- Brand: UPCYCLE by The Sleep Shirt