Large Rosy Gingham Napkins - Set of 4
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Not only are cloth napkins better looking and nicer to use than paper ones, they are also better for the environment. Cloth napkins can be used more than once before washing them, and we recommend designating a napkin ring for each person in your household, so you can identify your napkin between meals. We've got a soft spot for ginghams and this one is a lightweight cotton one with a rosy pink pattern on white.
UPCYCLE by The Sleep Shirt is a collection of accessories and home goods made from leftover fabrics. We are known for making clothing with high-quality cottons and linens, so we've decided to put our fabric remnants to good use and we hope you find these pieces useful in your everyday life.
- Set of four pink gingham napkins
- Each napkin measures 16" by 16"
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% Cotton
- Cold water wash and hang to dry. You can put this item into the dryer on low, but it will shrink a little bit.
- Please note that all measurements are approximate. These items are cut from small rolls of fabric and some pieces may be slightly larger or smaller in order to reduce fabric wastage.
- Brand: UPCYCLE by The Sleep Shirt