Long Sleep Shirt Harajuku Stripe
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out our new collection for great nightshirts, nighties, and pyjama sets.
A modern version of the classic knee-length nightshirt, the Long Sleep Shirt is one of our best selling shapes. This one is long enough that you won't feel uncomfortable wearing it in front of house guests or in-laws. This medium weight cotton/linen blend features a nautical-inspired horizontal blue stripe.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- A weighty white cotton with a blue horizontal stripe
- Fabric is described as Medium Weight, Semi Sheer, and Crisp. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- 80% Cotton 20% Linen, woven in Portugal
- Made in Canada with pride
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10"
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably.
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee