Long Sleep Shirt Mini Gingham Seersucker
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Our founder Alexandra thinks this is the greatest nightshirt in the entire world, and the data suggests that many of our customers agree. This nightshirt is the same as our bestselling Short Sleep Shirt, only a few inches longer. Those extra inches are great if you want a bit more coverage when you are having breakfast with houseguests, chasing after kids, or if you don’t want to show off too much leg. This teeny-tiny blue and white gingham print plus varying widths of textured stripes add a twist to a classic seersucker fabric.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut and a good-sized armhole, so you'll be comfortable moving around in bed
- Collar stand with a placket that extends halfway down the chest. We think the shirt looks and feels best with the top buttons worn open, and the sleeves rolled up.
- One of our best-selling long-sleeved cotton nightdresses
- Made in Vancouver, Canada
- A small-scale gingham pattern over a seersucker weave
- 100% Cotton
- We describe this fabric as light weight, semi-opaque, textured, and crisp. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, if you take good care of your shirt, it will last you for years.
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a One Size
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee.
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item