Long Sleep Shirt Navy Herringbone StripeRegular price $240.00 Sale price $120.00 Save $120.00
This nightshirt is the same as our bestselling Short Sleep Shirt, but it is a few inches longer. Those extra inches are great if you want a bit more coverage when you are having breakfast with houseguests, chasing after kids, or if you don’t want to show off too much leg. Lightweight and drapey, this cotton-linen blend shirting features uneven stripes in white and navy blue and is surprisingly soft.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut and a good-sized armhole, so you'll be comfortable moving around in bed
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest. We think the shirt looks and feels best with the top buttons worn open, and the sleeves rolled up.
- One of our best selling long sleeved cotton nightdresses
- Want a slightly shorter version? Go for the Short Sleep Shirt
- 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- Vertical blue and white stripes
- Subtle herringbone weave
- Made in Vancouver, Canada
- We describe this fabric as Medium Light weight, Opaque and Soft. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, if you take good care of your shirt, it will last you for years.
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'7"
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee.
- Here's a nightshirt we recommend if you are looking for more modest sleepwear