Long Sleep Shirt Turquoise Linen
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A modern version of the classic knee-length nightshirt, the Long Sleep Shirt is one of our best selling shapes. This one is long enough that you won't feel uncomfortable wearing it in front of house guests or in-laws. A new colour for our best-selling linens - this bold colour blends turquoise and white threads to make a bright spot in your wardrobe, day or night.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% linen. Due to the characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- A mix of white and turquoise threads for a bold colour
- We describe this fabric as light weight, semi-opaque, textured, and crisp. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10" and wearing One Size
- This item is available in One Size
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- Based on a 5’6” woman’s height, the long will fall just below the knee
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item
More questions? Read our FAQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.