Long Slip Dress White Linen
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our first ever bias cut slip, this elegant dress is cut to skim the body. With adjustable straps, we recommend this piece as a nightie, a dress, or a slip. The linen is a medium weight, it isn't too heavy but it does feel a bit crispy at first. Once you've washed it a few times you'll find the fabric softens and feels great.
- Bias bound deep v-neck
- Adjustable straps
- Bias cut
- Slight high-low hem
- Made in Canada with pride
- 100% linen. Due to the characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws
- We describe this fabric as light weight, semi-opaque, textured, and crisp. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Coldwater hand wash and hang dry, take care of your nightie and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Long Slip Dress
- Model is 5'7
- This item is available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large.
- Extra Small: bust is 16.5" (circumference 33"), hip is 21.5” (circumference is 43”), front length is 42”
- Small: bust is 17.5" (circumference 35"), hip is 22.5” (circumference is 45”), front length is 42.5”
- Medium: bust is 18.5" (circumference 37"), hip is 23.5” (circumference is 47”), front length is 43”
- Large: bust is 19.5" (circumference 39"), hip is 24.25” (circumference is 48.5”), front length is 43.5”
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item