Lounge Pant Cook's Blue StripeRegular price $100.00 Save $-100.00
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
"On my list of top 10 things I love in this world, sleeping and blue stripes rank really high, and of course the combination of the two is damn near perfection! So it should come as no surprise that getting to work in collaboration with an amazing local brand like The Sleep Shirt …. well that’s just a flipping dream come true!" - Rosie Daykin
Rosie Daykin x The Sleep Shirt is a capsule collection of striped sleepwear designed in collaboration with Vancouver author and baker Rosie Daykin in honour of the release of her third book, Let Me Feed You. Read more about Rosie and the collaboration here.
If you are looking for a classic pyjama pant that fits well and looks chic, then we have you covered. This cotton shirting features different shades of blue and a delicate crosshatch pattern running through the stripes.
- Classic lounge pants with an elastic waist back to ensure a comfortable sleep
- Drawstring waist allows adjustments for a perfect fit
- Made in Canada with pride
- Striped cotton shirting in shades of blue
- 100% cotton
- Fabric is described as Medium light weight, opaque, and smooth. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry
- Shop the Rosie Daykin x The Sleep Shirt collection
- See this item in other fabrics: Lounge Pant
- Model is 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- This item is available in Extra Small, Small, Medium and Large
- Extra Small: Waist is 30", Hip 19.75" (39.5" circumference), side seam is 39.5”, and inseam is 28.5”. Fits US size 0/2.
- Small: Waist is 32", Small: Hip 20.75" (41.5" circumference), side seam is 40”, and inseam is 29”. Fits US size 4/6.
- Medium: Waist is 34", Hip 21.75" (43.5" circumference), side seam is 40.5”, and inseam is 29.5”. Fits US size 8/10.
- Large: Waist is 36", Hip 22.75" (45.5" circumference), side seam is 41”, and inseam is 30”. Fits US size 10/12.