Misty Morning Skin Therapy BalmRegular price $32.00 Sale price $23.00 Save $9.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This deeply nourishing, refreshingly crisp, and invigorating miracle balm, can be used anywhere & everywhere that needs some serious moisturizing. We love the lavender and lemongrass scent of this balm.
We love it...
- On our elbows, knees, feet, and very dry hands
- Placed on the bedside for application right before bedtime
- Infused with nutrient-rich wild seaweed - prevents free radical damage, regenerates and protects skin, promotes collagen production targeting fine lines and wrinkles, keeping skin youthful
- Skin-restoring & repairing Shea butter, coconut & olive oil - an excellent combination which is extremely rich, sinking deep into the skin and staying there, creating a protective barrier over the skin
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant & natural conditioner with protective properties, known for speeding up the healing process, and maintaining the soft, youthful texture of your lips by reducing signs of ageing
- Botanical rosemary leaf extract and peppermint, lime & spearmint essential oil - refresh, refine and transform skin, maintain a calm and balanced complexion, reduce inflammation and normalize sebum production, antiseptic and astringent properties, strengthen skin tissue
- The perfect skin balm for all skin types, especially sore, dry, irritated and sensitive skin
- 100% organic and natural plant-based ingredients - toxin-free, preservative-free, cruelty-free, vegan
- Weight 56 g/2 oz - beautifully packaged & preserved for ultimate freshness in recyclable glass
- Handcrafted on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada - keeping it real, keeping it local
- Ingredients: fair trade Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Tocopherol(Vit. E), Mentha Piperia (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Brand: Salt & Seaweed Apothecary