Navy Twill Tea Towel - Set of 2
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Everyone needs a good tea towel in their kitchen, they are very useful and much more eco-friendly than using paper towels. You get bonus eco points if you purchase tea towels made from remnant fabrics, like this one! This dark navy cotton twill feels very soft and smooth.
UPCYCLE by The Sleep Shirt is a collection of accessories and home goods made from leftover fabrics. We are known for making clothing with high-quality cottons and linens, so we've decided to put our fabric remnants to good use and we hope you find these pieces useful in your everyday life.
- Set of two towels
- Each tea towel measures approximately 19" x 25"
- Dark navy blue twill shirting
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada with pride
- Cold water wash and hang to dry. You can put this item into the dryer on low, but it will shrink a little bit.
- Please note that all measurements are approximate. These items are cut from small rolls of fabric and some pieces may be slightly larger or smaller in order to reduce fabric wastage.
- Brand: UPCYCLE by The Sleep Shirt