Norvegr Premium Collection PillowRegular price $516.00 Save $-516.00
Norvegr is a Norwegian heritage brand manufacturing luxury down duvets and pillows. The Premium Collection is 100% down from Siberian White Snowgoose. This is pure goose down and the most luxurious pillow we offer. It is ever so slightly softer than the Classic overall, although not too far from it. For those that prefer goose down in their products, this is a fantastic pillow.
Recommended if you want a firm pillow.
- Filled with a high down to feather ratio and small feathers.
- Down from Siberian White Snowgoose
- Norvegr pillows contain large amounts of air and thereby breathe very well. This keeps your head cooler, absorbing the moisture you let out during the night.
- Down pearls are also much more resilient than feathers, which makes for pillows with a very good longevity.
- Standard 20" by 26" (51 by 66 cm) - this is the "normal" pillow size
- Queen 20" by 30" (51 by 76 cm)
- King 20" by 36" (51 by 91 cm)
- Euro 26" by 26" (66 by 66 cm)
These sizes are based on typical North American sizes. Please note that all the down used for the duvets and pillow collections are a bi-product from meat production (except the Eiderdown, which is collected from abandoned nests.) Duvets and pillows take two weeks for production and one week for shipping. They are definitely worth the wait.
The duvets and pillows ship from Norway and local sales tax, import duties, and handling fees arising at the delivery destination are not included in the price of the products and these will need to be paid when you receive your goods. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information about choosing a duvet or pillow. These goods are eligible for returns and exchanges, please read our returns policy here.
All prices in Canadian dollars.