Pocket Nightie Sapporo Cotton Linen StripeRegular price $180.00 Save $-180.00
This pretty empire waist nightie looks great around the house, and the pockets mean you never have to be far from your phone or lip balm.The Sapporo Stripe is an exceptional one, a medium weight cotton/linen blend in blue and white stripes - a fave here at the Sleep Shirt. It's one of our heavier fabrics but it's still somehow lightweight and *oh so* soft.
- Scoop neckline and wide armholes with bias binding finish
- Empire waist with gathered skirt – this nightie slips over your head
- Features two front pockets
- Made in Canada with pride
- Blue and white stripes woven into the fabric
- 70% Cotton, 30% linen
- We describe this fabric as medium, opaque, soft, textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Pocket Nightie
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size Small
Extra Small: Chest width is 17" (circumference 34"), empire waist is 16" (circumference 32"), length at centre front is 25", and length at centre back is 32"
- Small: Chest width is 18" (circumference 36"), empire waist is 17" (circumference 34"), length at centre front is 26", and length at centre back is 33"
- Medium: Chest width is 19" (circumference 38"), empire waist is 18" (circumference 36"), length at centre front is 26.5", and length at centre back is 33.5"
- Large: chest width is 20" (circumference 40"), empire waist is 19" (circumference 38"), length at centre front is 27", and length at centre back is 34"
- Normally, our extra small fits a US size 0/2, our small fits a US size 4/6, our medium fits a US size 8/10, and our large fits a 10/12. Keep in mind we like things to be a bit oversized