Robe Blue Midnight Twill
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
Everyone keeps asking us for a robe, so it was time to deliver. Unlike our shirts, this robe has a structured fit and was designed to be the opposite of that bulky terry cloth robe you've had hanging on the back of your bathroom door for the past 15 years.
This dark navy cotton twill feels very soft, smooth, and even a bit silky.
- Fitted bodice, belted with flared skirt
- Wide three quarter length sleeve
- Two patch pockets
- Made in Canada with pride
- Dark navy blue twill shirting
- 100% Cotton
- We describe this fabric as Medium Light weight, Opaque, and Soft. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your garment and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Robe
- Model is 5’11" and is wearing a size small.
- Extra Small: Underarm to underarm/cross back 24", front length: 47, sleeve length: 14"
- Small: Underarm to underarm/cross back 24.5", front length: 47.5, sleeve length: 14"
- Medium: Underarm to underarm/cross back 25.5", front length: 48, sleeve length: 14.25"
- Large: Underarm to underarm/cross back 26.5", front length: 49, sleeve length: 14.5"
- Normally, our extra small fits a US size 0/2, our small fits a US size 4/6, our medium fits a US size 8/10, and our large fits a 10/12. Keep in mind we like things to be a bit oversized.