Short Sleep Shirt Blue CashmarelloRegular price $515.00 Save $-515.00
This item is now sold out. Check out our new collection for great nightshirts, nighties, and pyjama sets.
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. The cashmarello is pretty much the most luxurious fabric we have ever used. A blend of cotton and cashmere, made in Switzerland, this is exactly what you would expect cashmere shirting to be like. It is soft, warm, and lightweight. And the best part? It's machine washable.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Lightweight cashmere blend light blue shirting with a soft hand
- 85% cotton and 15% cashmere shirting, made in Switzerland
- We describe this fabric as medium weight, opaque, and super soft. See our Fabric Guide for more information.
- Made in Canada with pride
- Cold water wash and lay flat to dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- See this item in other fabrics: Short Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a One Size
- This item is available in One Size and Petite
- One size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", and shirt length is 34"
- One Size fits women’s US size 2-8 oversized, and a US size 10-14 with enough room to move around comfortably
- Petite: Chest width is 21" (circumference 42"), collar to shoulder is 6.5", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 21", and shirt length is 27.5"
- Petite fits a US size 0-6 oversized, and a US size 8-12 as a loose shirt to wear with bottoms.
- If you are 5'2" or smaller, we suggest you go for the Petite unless you want a knee length shirt.