Short Sleep Shirt Capri Blue Linen Blend
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This item is now sold out. Check out the new collection to see our latest arrivals.
Based on a vintage men’s chemise, the Short Sleep Shirt is our best-selling shape and the perfect weekend transition piece for bed to breakfast to sofa, and maybe back to bed. Everyone who touches this linen is surprised at how soft it is. Plus, it's a medium weight that is not at all sheer.
- This classic nightshirt has a roomy cut, with a wide armhole so that restless sleepers won’t feel restricted
- Collar stand with placket that extends halfway down the chest, unbutton the shirt and it comes off easily, button it up and you’ll keep the drafts out
- We suggest unbuttoning the cuff and rolling up the sleeves
- Made in Canada with pride
- A soft, medium weight light blue linen/cotton blend
- 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- Due to the characteristics of this fabric, natural variations may occur. These variations should not be considered flaws.
- Fabric is described as Medium weight, semi-opaque, crisp, textured. See our Fabric Guide below for more information.
- Cold water wash and hang dry, take care of your shirt and it will last you for years
- Brand: The Sleep Shirt
- Model is 5'10"
- This item is One Size only.
- Measurements: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", shirt length is 39".
- One size: Chest width is 24" (circumference 48"), collar to shoulder is 7", placket length is 10.5", sleeve length is 22", and shirt length is 34"
- Use the Sizing Chart below to determine what size best fits your body measurements. Please note that the measurements above are of the actual item